In spot trading (limit order), you can set the price and quantity by yourself.
If you want to set only the quantity and trade immediately, it is convenient to use the "Purchase (market order)" service.
Click here for how to trade with Paradise Exchange Purchase
1. After logging in, select "Trade" in the upper left corner and choose "Spot".
2. Click " Spot " in the upper left to show all the cryptocurrencies and select the crypto asset you want to trade.
3. Please follow the steps on how to set up when purchasing BTC with USDT.
Note: Below is just an example.
① Select the pair (BTC-USDT) to trade.
② Select "Buy".
③ Select "Limit".
④ Select "Restrictions".
4. The ordering methods are as follows.
Example: When purchasing BTC with USDT
(1) Enter the price you want to purchase.
In the case of "buy", determine the price by referring to the "selling board (red board above)" in the order book.
The bottom price of the tether (41,992.5 USDT in the image) is the "lowest price of the tether at that time".
When you press the price on the selling board, the price is automatically reflected in ①.
If you have decided the price you want to buy, enter the desired price in ①.
* A transaction is completed when the prices of the person who wants to sell and the price of the person who wants to buy match.
(2) Enter the quantity you want to purchase.
If you use "25%, 50%, 75%, 100%" under ② in the image, you can set it by a method such as "Purchase ~% of the assets you own".
If you press the desired%, ② (quantity of BTC you want to purchase) and ③ (total of USDT) in the image will be calculated automatically.
(3) Check the total in ③ of the image.
(4) After confirming that the contents are correct, click ④ "Buy order" in the image. The order will be reflected in the order book of ⑤ in the image.
5. When the order is processed, the message " Order has been completely processed" will be displayed in the upper right corner, and the completed order will disappear from "Open Order".