1. After logging in, select "Wallet" in the upper right and select "My Wallet" from the list.
2. On the My Wallet page, select "Deposit" and choose which crypto asset you want to deposit in your wallet.
3. Please click the "Create Address" button, the deposit address will be created. Deposit addresses will be used to buy and sell cryptocurrencies on the platform.
* This screen is only displayed at the beginning when creating an address.
4. Deposit crypto assets from external exchanges and wallet services.
- Network: Select the network to use.
- Your Deposit address.
- QR Code: Please scan the QR Code and your wallet address will be displayed.
5. Check if the deposited crypto assets are reflected in the wallet.
It will be reflected in the wallet shortly after depositing. If it is not reflected, please log in again after a while or refresh your browser.
* If it is not reflected within a few days after depositing, please contact Paradise Exchange customer support with the following information.
- Payment date and time
- Deposit source address
- Transaction ID